Passport Specialty 13.00.10
I. Formula specialty
Areas of pedagogical science explores the theoretical and methodological problems of using ICT in education, psychological and pedagogical justification of developing these technologies for the operation and development of educational systems. Research areas of this specialty defined classification criteria. Their presence in the subject and object of the research is a prerequisite for this specialty.
- pedagogical influence of objects: students, students (cadets) schools; students of postgraduate professional education; teacher of preschool institutions; teaching, engineering, educational, scientific, pedagogical and scientific staff; methodists, consultants, advisors, experts in management education; students of vocational retraining unemployed adults and professional counseling; students educational departments of institution, and organizations that provide educational services;
- structural component of pedagogical sciences: history and theory of information and communication technologies in education, didactics partial;
- sectoral component of pedagogy: pedagogy of school, extracurricular education, professional education, high school education, adult education;
- the level of organization of educational process: school, extra-curricular, vocational, higher and postgraduate education, distance education, self-education, adult education;
- the nature of research: fundamental, applied;
- psychophysical state actors for education: education in normal subjects; education actors with disabilities.
II. Research areas
III. Branch of science, which awarded degrees - pedagogical science.
- Philosophical, historical, psychological and pedagogical principles of informatization of education. Investigation of development, evolution and convergence of information and communication technologies in education.
- Theory and methods of using hardware and software of information education. System analysis of processes of implementation of ICT in education, training and practice.
- Theoretical and methodological foundations for the creation and development of computer-based learning environment, scientific and educational electronic information space for computer support education, training and practice in the development of the information society and the transition to the knowledge society. Develop a formal system of description of scientific and educational information spaces.
- Prognostic study of psycho-pedagogical principles and teaching methods are based on ICT.
- Theoretical and methodological foundations of creating and using of computer-based systems and training.
- Scientific-pedagogical justification automated, modeling, expert systems, semantic and artificial neural networks and knowledge bases, creation and implementation in educational practice.
- Psycho-pedagogical, organizational and pedagogical principles of automation of management processes in education: development and use of automated systems of organization and planning of the educational process, electronic document management, school management and the education system.
- Psycho-pedagogical, organizational and pedagogical problems of development and use of automated information-methodical maintenance of educational process and support research.
- Theoretical and methodological problems of development and use of information and communication technologies for measurement and evaluation of academic performance, monitoring, educational activities, educational audit and marketing.
- Psycho-pedagogical problems of assessment, examination and testing of ICT in education.
- The development of content and the development of teaching and learning informatychnyh disciplines of information and communication technologies in various fields of education.
- Theory and methods of training, retraining and advanced training of informatization of education.
- Theoretical and methodological foundations for the development and use of ICT in open education: media, telecommunication technology, virtual technology and distributed learning, distance education technology, educational technology and scientific resources of global information networks.
- Psycho-pedagogical problems of standardization and certification of computer-oriented teaching systems and training.
- Psycho-pedagogical, organizational and pedagogical problems of formation and use of electronic resources and scientific educational materials under unified information educational space.
- Psycho-pedagogical, organizational and pedagogical basis for the creation and use of educational and scientific digital libraries and their networks.
- Theory and methods of use of information and communication tools in the after-hour activities, and educational information systems consulting and professional orientation.
- Psycho-pedagogical, organizational and pedagogical principles of problem-solving information security education, protection of participants in the educational process of pedagogical illegitimate and reckless statements.
- Psycho-pedagogical and ethical problems of communication training in computer-oriented learning environment.
- Organizational-pedagogical problems of copyright compliance of Intellectual Property developers submitted electronically.