Academic Research Consortium
Project “V4+ Academic Research Consortium integrating databases,
robotics and languages technologies”
On June 18, 2018, an agreement was signed between the International Visegrad Fund and the Faculty of Materials Science and Technology in Trnava, the coordinator of the project “V4+ Academic Research Consortium integrating databases, robotics and language technologies” to provide financial support. The partners of the project are 5 scientific and educational institutions from Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary and Ukraine. The Institute of Information Technologies and Learning Tools of NAES of Ukraine is among the partners.
To provide ICT-support for joint research the company IBM Slovakia delivered to V4+ Consortium the cloud based platform for project management «BOX WPad».
The purpose of the V4+ Consortium is to develop computer technological instruments to tackle regional problems related to EU ICT research priorities.
The research activity of the V4+Consortium is focused on several issues:
- ICT for partner search for Horizon 2020;
- building of the digital platforms of the future;
- to overcome the languages barriers with the use of ICT;
- technology-enhanced learning;
- ICT to support research and retrieval of scientific cultural heritage;
- ICT know-how exchange.
Partners of the project:
- Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava;
- Ostrava Technical University, Ostrava, Czech Republic;
- Siedlce University, Poland;
- Obuda University, Budapest, Hungary;
- Institute of Information Technologies and Learning Tools of NAES of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine.