Project EDUPORT «V4 Educational Academic Portal for Integrating IT into Education»
In November 2022, the Institute for Digitalisation of Education of the National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine joined the EDUPORT project "V4 Educational Academic Portal for Integrating IT into Education" funded by Visegrad Fund, https://www.visegradfund.org/. Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava acts as project coordinator. The project partners are 5 scientific and educational institutions from Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary and Ukraine.
The V4 EDUPORT project aims to combine the knowledge of academic entities of the V4 countries to create a working educational portal, its own IT software and shared infrastructure for the mass creation of educational packages and multilingual content for this portal in blocks EDU-TUTOR, EDUPACKAGES and EDU-IT (part of EDUPORT is public, part is dedicated to partners).
The scientific activity of the V4 EDUPORT project is aimed at the development and implementation in the V4+ countries and beyond:
- Hybrid IT infrastructure of the project and e-learning resources design and testing (virtual machine, WPad, software) to gain skills to create learning packages
- Publications and presentations of project activities
- E-learning pilot design for EDU-TUTOR, EDU-PACKS and EDU-IT units
- Multilingual modeling of V4 + language output in combination with English
- Simulation of the V4 + library from a set of scientific articles published by all partners
Partners of the project:
- Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava;
- Ostrava Technical University, Ostrava, Czech Republic;
- Siedlce University, Poland;
- Obuda University, Budapest, Hungary;
- Institute for Digitalisation of Education of the NAES of Ukraine (the Institute of Information Technologies and Learning Tools of the NAES of Ukraine), Kyiv, Ukraine.